Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tailoring: Netheweave bags

Hey there, and happy Thanksgiving

Today I'm going to talk about how I use Tailoring to make money in World of Warcraft. When my first account was stolen, I started reading through the forums of Just my two copper to find new ways to make money, that's when I came across the potential to make money through Netherweave bags.

I started watching my server prices for netherweave cloth and saw that it was selling for 4-8g per stack. I then checked out how the Netherweave bags were doing, they were selling for 10-12g each! that's almost double what the price for materials are. Since there aren't many people farming netherweave cloth, it's hard to get materials for the bags, expecially since I sell about 20-30 bags a day, which means that I need to buy 20-30 stacks of cloth each day. I have managed to find enough cloth on the AH and from spamming trade/general chat and it's proven to be a pretty good money maker, about 100-200g per day.

Leveling up tailoring to the required skill level wasn't too hard either. To level tailoring from 1-315 cost about 800-1,000gold. I then found some sad sap to disenchant my 300+ greens for only 20g! Once I sold all the enchanting materials the overall cost to level tailoring had dropped by about 400-500g, then I quickly made up the difference with netherweave bags and am now making pure profit.

That's all for today.

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving,
-Thundaa



money count: 1932g 87s 79c

No comments:

Post a Comment