Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deathknight: two more choices for professions

Hey there, just got Wrath on "black Friday" so I decided to make a Deathknight. I've played one up to level 80(and raided as
a tank) and have found that I don't like playing as a DK. So I decided to make one as an alt for two additional
professions.

I began to think of what four professions I wanted to have to make money with(neglecting gathering professions because
once I'm done leveling I almost never use them and hate farming). So I chose Inscription, Jewel crafting, enchanting, and
tailoring. Next I figured out what two professions I "needed" to be level 400ish to make the most money. I chose Jewel
crafting and Inscription, because I'd be doing the Saronite Shuffle and making glyphs and Darkmoon cards. I didn't
"need" tailoring and enchanting past 375 because once enchanting is at 375, I could disenchant and item I needed to,
and I could still create netherweave bags.

The reason that I'm only leveling 2 professions to level 450 is because I don't plan on leveling my DK past 58(unless there
are some big bucks I see down the road) and at level 58 I can't level my professions past level 375, but I'm fine with that
at the moment. If I ever feel the urge to have tailoring and/or enchanting up to level 450, I could easily level to 65 within a
day or two.

With just over 2k in my pockets, I decided to start leveling a progressions I already know how to use as a money maker,
and that is Inscription. With my old account, as you might know, I had a level 80 DK with inscription and enchanting.
So instinctively I started leveling Inscription to start up this money-making machine.

Once Inscription was at 400, I leveled Enchanting on my DK. I already had a handful of level 1-125ish enchanting
mat.s and about 200ish green items rangingfrom level 9-65, so I had just about all the material I needed to level enchanting
from 1-236. Around 225ish, I ran out of my own materials, so I went to the AH. I bought all the materials I could use
to level up, but sadly there wasn't much.So now I'm stuck at level 236, with a whole bunch of outland enchanting
material. I haven't started Jewel Crafting on my shaman yet because I've run short on funds, Currently at sitting at
around 730g liquid, with 2-300 ink of the sea, and 40ishsnowfall ink.

As far as netherweave bags go, the price for materials has dropped about 1-2g per bag, while the bags rise from 10g per
bag to about 13-15g per bag. The demand for these bags has also risen. These might be due to the fact that it a week
day(s), but I don't know because I've only been selling netherweave bags for about one week.


Anyways, that's about all that has happened over the last few days that I haven't blogged for.

Until next time,
-Thundaa

Money count: 1023g 74s 11c

No comments:

Post a Comment