Wednesday, December 2, 2009

quick update

Hey there, just going to do a quick update before I hit the sack.

I'm sitting at around 600g with lots of greens, enchanting materials, inks, glyphs and random trade goods to resell. Today I found a herb farmer(WOOT) who sold me ~54 stacks of adder's tongue for 15g each(usually about 20g). I then milled them and turned it into Ink of the Sea and Snowfall ink. The snowfall ink(once I sell them) will make up and produce some profit just from themselves. I came out with 54snowfall and either 200 or 300 ink of the sea(sorry I'm tired and can't think at the moment). I've been selling some glyphs and enchanting materials, along with the resell crap; but I'm getting slightly lazy and have put netherweave bag making on hold. I'm debating on wheather or not to invest in materials in speculation for patch 3.3. I have my eyes on a couple different items but I'll hold off on that for a few days. Oh yea, I heard that 3.3 is coming out on December 8/9 so get ready!!!

until next time,
-Thundaa


Money count: ~600g

No comments:

Post a Comment