Saturday, December 12, 2009

long time, no see

Hey there,

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much, I needed to get a new modem which caused my internet to go down for about 3 days. I've finally gotten a firm foothold in the inscription industries on my server. So far I have been making/posting 2-3 of every glyph, while canceling and reposting 3-4times each day. I've also been making armor/weapon vellums and scrolls of fortitude, along with the occasional 4-5 DM cards.

Glyphs are going great, still only need 1 bank alt(with 4 32slot inscription bags) to post all my glyphs. My achievements are telling me that I'm earning about 400g per day on that character(who I post glyphs as well as buy all materials to make them) On that toon I'm sitting on just over 1000gold.

Vellums, scrolls and cards are doing very well. This charector takes almost no time to post and cancel auctions as I'm only selling 15-25 different items at any one time. While the time is low, the profit is HUGE! While only posting a maximum of 40vellums of each kind, 40 scrolls of fortitude, and misc. scrolls and cards here and there, I have 900-1000gold on that character.

Buying bluets and arrows resell very well. I buy them in stacks of 1k for about 10g per stack. I then sell them in stacks of 100 for about 7-8g. With this method, I can easily make 6-8times the ammount of money that I invest. It doesn't take much time to move your merchandise either, because a hunter will usually buy 3-5 stacks of "1000" at a time. They then run out of ammo in a couple hours instead of a couple days, they go back to the AH, buy my ammo at a "great deal" and do the cycle over again. I usually end up selling 50-100auctions per day.
at 10 auctions per 1k
cost: 1k ammo = ~10g
5k = 50g
sell: 100 ammo = ~7g
1k = 70g
5k = 350g
As you can see, If I buy 5stacks of ammo, just by selling one stack in 100s, I make back the investment and a small profit, when I sell the all 5 stacks, I easily gain 7x the initial investment.
*note* the reason people buy my stacks of 100 is because on the AH(asuming they don't have an addon like auctioneer to tell them whether it's a good choice or a bad one)
is because in the AH, where it shows the stack size, the stacks of 100 look like "100", while the stacks of 1000 look like "1oo..." as you can see there's not a huge noticeable difference.

That's pretty much what I'm doing to make gold. Until next time,
-Thundaa



money count: 2286g 96s 13c

P.S. this was suppose to be posted last night...just never hit the post button xD

No comments:

Post a Comment