Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday update

Hey there,

It's Saturday, and I've been playing on my bank alts for most of the day so far. Today I decided, with less than 700g to
my name, to pick up Jewel Crafting on my main. I've heard that Jewel Crafting was expensive to level, but I set out to
level it as high as possible with about 400g. I didn't get to far... I got to level 120 before I had used up almost all of my
money. When I had finished with that, my overall account only had about 200g in liquid gold but it's a good thing that I
have A LOT of items for resale, enchanting materials, glyphs, inks, and vellums, otherwise I would probably still be at
200g. Anyway, only a few hours after I had spent that 400g to level up Jewel Crafting, I had made up for it. With the
money I had gotten from my bank alts from the early morning, I decided to reinvest it...into my bank alts.

Thundaa:
Jewel Crafting: 120, - income
Inscription: 444ish, +income(main income)
I am now selling over 150different glyphs(need another glyph alt soon) Today I've moved from 2 of each glyph up to THREE(3)
of each glyph. The more of each individual glyph I have, the more days I can go without crafting replacement glyphs(right
now I have to craft ~100-200 replacement glyphs per day.
I've decided to gradually move into the Vellum and scroll market. I just reached 440 inscription yesterday so I could
Finally make this. Both vellums and these scrolls sell very well and make me a nice profit.
I tried Crafting some cards yesterday, I made 8, and NONE of them turned out to be nobles cards, so there goes some
investment money = /
I am leveling Jewel Crafting to the 400s to do the saronite shuffle and also to make rare/epic gems

Galarina:
Enchanting: ~300, + income
Tailoring: 230, -income(but items can be DE'd so most money is returned)
I am leveling enchanting up as I get cheap greens off the AH, I sell any materials I don't use for some easy profit
I am leveling Tailoring to make netherweave bags and DEing all the greens I make along the way.

That's all for now, I might edit this post later tonight to show you the money I have right before I go to bed

Until then,
-Thundaa

Money count: 459g 31s 95c


No comments:

Post a Comment